Sunday 7 October 2018

# Happy Indian Air Force Day !


When I'm at my best, I'm my father's daughter!



#I remember distinctly that I often used to say this as a young girl,whenever I  achieved success in any small or big thing like winning a solo song competition at school or writing few lines on a birthday card ,I always thought I did a great job and I made my father and of course my mum  proud.

#However when things started making sense to me and I grew up, I realized that, these are no match to what my parents have done , in fact I was just leading  a very mediocre life.My father has served in IAF for over 21 years and he is my real Hero and hence I wanted to always do something so good in fact great that would make him proud, well, it is never too difficult to make your parents proud but to make your Indian Air Force "Hero" happy it is not a cake walk!

#Have you ever felt this way?

# I am sure we all want to make it big,but what exactly does that mean, does it mean lots of money,name or fame or something else?

#Today on IAF day October 8th , I would like to share a little bit about my second book "Mission 2 Be" which will show answer all our questions and it will surely make us feel that there is so much more to life than riches and wonders!

#Let us not waste this precious life, Let us rise up to more courage and power ,let us not think of small things that will eat us up rather than think of something big and selfless.

#Well "Mission 2 Be" is a narrative of two young women Pilots from Air Force, who wants to get approval for their new mission, a project empowering women pilots. 

#The story starts with discussion of going ahead with SWCT “Strong women in combat team” and how these two women, like true warriors make their own place and show the world that they deserve to be here.

#With a simple idea that a flying machine does not identify gender, so be it a male or a female pilot, all it needs to fly and fight for the nation is “Talent, Passion and grit”.

#The story also gives you a glimpse of another paramilitary wings CRPF and its ground reality, the story would like the readers to  have a peek-a-boo in to the reality.
So, this narrative does have some of the ,burning issues of country being talked  out openly.

#Another thing that this narrative will let you ponder is , what exactly we must prepare ourselves for, is it that we shall be ready and brave enough to fight and face the “Border Terror “ or “Various in-house problems ” and if both are so big and destructive are we getting ready to combat both?

#The story has its own flow and it will not sound like three or four different issues had been talked about separately, all are intertwined together and makes a beautiful and convincing story.
It’s a very positive story with great women characters, who will not just inspire you but will leave you with a connect.

#The first Hero of this story is an adventurous and passionate “ Flt Lt Nancy Pereira, the first Indian women fighter aircraft pilot, a young lady in her late 20’s,from Goa is all set to come up with her first ever,(SWCT) Strong women combat team, giving us whoop-de-do moments too, when she goes on for solo sorties” .

#Another Hero (not the 2nd one )is “ Fg Off (Flying officer) Zanny , a very chirpy, bubbly and a lively young girl, based out of Hyderabad .She will not be, just  another “Hero” in terms of women empowerment , but  also ,she will meet us see, how India is truly a secular country and how beautiful is “Islaam” too, because Zainab, coming from a conservative big joint Muslim family ,is able to touch the sky with glory, It is something that a reader will understand and feel happy to meet and see this positive change.“

#Meet the Chief of Air staff (CAS)“R M Singh” , who is the pacemaker in this story, chief of Air force, a strong character who believes and give equal opportunities to young men and women in IAF(Indian Air Force).He symbolizes the true chief and IAF spirit, which has truly given equal opportunities to Women too.

#Another Major Characters are Squadron Leader (Sqn Ldr  )“ Vishal Rathod” , Trainer of these two young Girls and there is this protagonist “Akhil Kumar” CRPF jawan ,as second half of the story makes us meet a jawan from Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).

#Story's ending is in fact a real beginning, which is very practical and motivating!!

# So do get your copy ,read it,gift it (This is my small gift to my IAF Hero,My Dad ) I strongly believe this story should be read by all young Children and teenagers and please do share some great insights on IAF and other paramilitary forces as an elder/Parent.

Please click the link below to fetch your copy now!

https://www.amazon.in/Mission-English-Author-Anu-Manhotra/dp/B07D1NK4V9

"I totally believe in my work and when I have something so good with me, I can't let it just sit with me. It shall dance, sing, fly, connect hearts and yes that is the reason I write."

5 comments:

  1. So inspiring and encouraging for the youth to take chhallengin role in Indiana armed forces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

    ReplyDelete